Calling all Yobu Soju fans. We’re hiring Brand Ambassadors in multiple cities, including:
- Las Vegas
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
A Yobo Soju Brand Ambassador will serve as representative of Yobo, our Soju, and our values in our most important markets. We’re looking for Soju lovers, tastemakers, foodies, bartenders, home mixologists, culture mavens, design enthusiasts, content creators, and social media fanatics. And if you happen to be all of those things, what are you waiting for?
Qualities We’re Looking For:
- People who love people: Yobo is a term of endearment used in Korean culture that translates to honey or darling. So, it’s no surprise that friendship, family, and connection are core values for the Yobo Soju family. Yobo Brand Ambassadors will often be a new customer’s first introduction to Yobo and Soju.
- Social Media Savvy: While we are big believers in the power of face-to-face connection and experiences, being able to tell the Yobo story on the internet will be nearly as important as your ability to do tell it IRL.
- Creative problem solving: We’re looking for enthusiastic do-ers who love finding unexpected opportunities.
- A love for Yobo Soju: We know this one is obvious, but you know what they say about assuming.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities
Yobo Soju Brand Ambassadors will be presented with periodic briefs covering activations, events, and content needs. Each brief will spell out the program goal, asset requests, estimated timing, activation budget, and Brand Ambassador compensation.
These briefs could include the following:
- Brand Partnerships
- Events: Ideation, planning, promotion, and execution
Social Media Initiatives: Ideation, planning, and execution of digital/social campaigns, contests, and content series for Yobo such as:
- Cocktail Recipes
- City/Neighborhood Guides
- Cocktail Competitions
Tell Us A Bit About Yourself
- Must be over 21+
- A strong network of brand partners and influencers in your home city
- Strong social media presence and abilities
- Must be comfortable with face-to-face interactions (this is not a purely remote position)
- Flexible schedule
You can always email us directly at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.